Thursday, September 11, 2014

Meet Our Attorneys: Shannon Schott






Photo by Jenn Hopkins Photography
Shannon is a pillar in the young legal community in Jacksonville, Florida. She serves on several community, service and legal boards and committees. 29-years-old, Shannon has represented thousands of clients in Criminal Law and other areas.  You can read her bio here. We sat down with Shannon to learn a little more about her.

Q.  What do you enjoy most about being an attorney?
 
A.  Helping my clients. It's really beautiful to see tears of joy in a client's eyes when I am able to positively affect their life. Also, I love getting hugs.

Q. What has been the highlight of your legal career?

A. My first "Not Guilty" verdict. It was exceptionally rewarding to know that my innocent client got to walk out of the courtroom, and go home.

Q. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

A. Mother of 2, running Plata Schott Law with my partner, Belkis and several associates, Certified Criminal Trial attorney sitting for my Civil Trial Certification exam.

Q. What do you do when you're not working?

A. Celebrating with friends. Birthdays, babies, successes and lots of weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment